WE’RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
COVID19 – What we’re doing to keep you and our workers safe
We are monitoring the situation closely, keeping our team informed, and following all public health authorities’ recommendations. We have adapted our work protocols and have put in place new procedures to prevent the spread of the virus.
- We have implemented mandatory workplace hygiene and sanitation protocols. Hand washing with soap is required upon arrival, frequently during the day, and prior to departure from the office.
- We are applying social distancing to keep everyone one-two meters apart and to prevent any personal contact. We require that all shared equipment and materials be cleaned with disinfectant wipes before and after use.
- We do not allow any walk-ins on our premises except by authorization, with all necessary security measures in place for a safe meeting.
- All installers are equipped and are required to wear a mask, gloves and have sanitation gels.
- We require that employees and our customers stay one-two meters apart during visits in order to avoid all physical contact.
We are open and here to serve you and help you in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us at (416-639-1377) for any questions you may have.
We understand if you are concerned with having an in-home consultation and have launched a video chat so that you can discuss your upcoming window and door project with one of our consultants. It’s simple, click on the Book A Video Consultation button below and follow the easy steps where you’ll be able to view our products from the comfort of your own home.
To help with your window or door purchase, we are offering a 6 Months NO Payment NO Interest plan on all orders.
Stay safe, Stay healthy
Eco Choice Windows & Doors Management